Ark Survival Evolved was updated to version 2.47 on January 21. You can view the full patch notes here.
Below are the patch notes and the latest version of the game. The patch notes mention various bug fixes as part of the latest update.
Ark Survival Evolved 2.47 Patch Notes
PS4 Current Version: v556.3 – 01/14/2021
- Genesis Chronicles: Added Explorer Notes 11-15
- Added TEK Chest V2 to Genesis Chronicles
- Additional mesh biting detection
- Fixed multiple mesh methods
- Managarmr cannot continue to dash after C4 has been attached (similarly to how the Pteranodon can’t roll).
- Multiple level-design bugs fixed, including holes, floating foliage, incorrect volumes and others.
- Fixed a bug in which the TEK Turret didn’t respect Tribe Ranks
- Fixed a crash using the Taming HUD
- Fixed an exploit that allowed honeybees to be duped
- When flashed by a Plant Species Z fruit, Deinonychus riders can now be correctly dismounted
Also see Sakuna of Ruin Update 1.08 Details
Xbox One Current Version: v807.8 – 01/19/2021
- Perma stall fixed using the server session filter
- Fixed a visual problem with the TEK Federation Chest Piece
- Unneeded legacy content removed (main menu music/wallpaper).
- Some client-side stalls were fixed
PC Current Version: v321.10 – 01/17/2021
- Fixed a visual problem with the Federation TEK Chest Piece
- Fixed a bug that prevented non-dedicated server from being hosted
- Fixed an issue where the inventory rank did not update on the client unless the client rendered the structure again or joined the server.