Are you looking for Shipwreck cove in Fortnite?
One quest in Fortnite asks players to visit Fortnite Island’s Shipwreck Cove. Fortnite offers many different challenges and quests that players can complete each week in order to gain extra XP to upgrade their Battle Pass.
Some quests can be simple, like damaging an opponent or retrieving a weapon or speaking with an NPC.
There are, however, more difficult tasks that will require some research.
Many players have had a lot of trouble locating Shipwreck Cove in recent quests. It is not a designated location on the map so it can be difficult to find.
You’re in the right place!
Today we will show you how to locate the Shipwreck Cove on Fortnite Island.
Let’s get started!
Shipwreck cove in Fortnite
The landmark Shipwreck Cove, which is part of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 8 can be found just southeast from Catty Corner. It is located behind the snow-covered mountains. Shipwreck Cove is the name of this landmark. It’s a small body water that contains many abandoned and broken vessels.
Jumping from the Battle Bus is the easiest way to get to this area. You should be aware that other players may also be landing in this area.
This task is easy to complete. Players simply need walk around Shipwreck Cove and wait for the quest objective notification to appear at the bottom.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 1 released the Shipwreck cove. The area has seen many changes over the years.
- V13.00 The area has been heavily flooded and a whirlpool appears over Shipwreck Cove.
- V13.30 The water level was lowered and the whirlpool removed. The water level was restored to its original level after a month. This revealed the rest of Shipwreck Cove.
- V15.00 A totem was found near Shipwreck Cove and revealed all of Mave’s animal transformations. During this update, you can also locate the Mave Character.
- V15.10 – Shipwreck Cove has been covered in snow.
- V18.40 After The End, two Abductors were left behind by The Cube Queen’s blast. The remaining Abductors crashed into southern parts of the map as Apollo began to tilt at 90 degrees and flip over. One of the abductors crashed into Shipwreck Cove’s hills.
Shipwreck Cove Challenges Reward
You’ll receive the following rewards if you complete the Shipwreck Cove challenges:
- Visit Shipwreck cove, Yacht, Flopper Pond – 40,000 EXP
- Get 20,000 EXP to find a family portrait taken from a shipwreck
This concludes our guide to Shipwreck Cove, Fortnite Battle Royale. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have by leaving a comment below.