Forzahorizon 5 The Smashable Objects needed to unlock the Triple Strike Discovery Accolade from the latest video game by Playground Games are the Traffic Cones.
The FH5 Traffic cones are very similar to the Football goal posts and Pinatas, but you only need 30 to break them. They are also a lot easier to locate.
The Forza Horizon5 Triple Strike Accolade might unlock automatically for many of you. However, I will show you below how to locate 30 Traffic cones.
Forza Horizon 5 Traffic Cones: Where to Find
Forza 5 Traffic Cones can be used to mark roads and puddles in high-traffic areas. They are most commonly found near major cities.
You will also notice that they spawn in the wet season.
It can be difficult to find them as they are scattered throughout Mexico. However, if you visit the area marked on the map (near Avenida Speed Trap), then you will be able spot some.
This is Forza Horizon.
Forza Horizon 5 Triple Strike Acolade – How to Smash 30 Traffic Cones
There are many ways to unlock the Forza HTML5 Tripple Strike Accolade
- Because it takes time, the slowest way to find them is to search in the open.
- For those just starting their adventure in Mexico, the natural option is recommended. Traffic cones can spawn during races and you will smash them.
- However, the fastest way to go is to complete one of the Community Challenges for this Accolade. This is for Accolade Hunters who have completed all races and are looking to unlock all Accolades.
Below, we’ll be using one of the Comunity Challenges created by Hypno Viperz.
Here’s how you can get it:
- Press RB in the game’s menu and then go to Creative Hub
- In the next window, choose the EventLab
- Now, select Event Blueprints
- The Search option is at the bottom.
- Leave all fields in the Search window as is and only edit the Code field.
- Add the following code to the Sharecode field: 149181585
You’ll notice a lot Traffic Cones on an airstrip from the moment you start the challenge.
You will need to smash them all in order to unlock the Forza Triple Strike Accolade.
Retry the challenge if the Accolade does not unlock.
If the Share Code above doesn’t work, you can search for another challenge. You can search for Blueprint events by simply entering Traffic Cones into the Title field.