Bethesda released the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim update 1.22 today. The complete patch notes can be found here.
This update fixes several problems with the PS4/PS5. This update fixes several issues related to the PS4 and PS5. The Discord channel has more information about this update.
Skyrim Update 1.22 Patch Notes
- Additional translations available when you download creations
- Fixed light flickering in the Ragged Flagon Cistern
- Missing mane textures on Fixed Palomino Horses
- A problem that some PC Steam players experienced when upgrading using their keyboard was fixed
- Corrected an issue in which Creation Club Bundles incorrectly showed as “Owned”.
- A bug that some players encountered when changing button mapping was fixed.
- Spam casting Fireball was fixed.
- [PlayStation 4/5] Fixed an issue that caused “out of memory” crashes
- [PlayStation 5 only] Fixed crash after exiting Pelagius Wing (Minds of Madness Quest).
- [PlayStation 5 Only] A crash was fixed when the game was launched through “Activities”.
- [Xbox Series X only] Fixed an issue that players had when naming their characters. The default character name was “Prisoner”.
- [Xbox Only] Fixed an issue with the “download all” button
Also see Rust Update 1.30 Patch Information: What’s New in the February 24 Update
Bethesda also spoke about the 0kb problem on PS4 and PS5.
* We have included a fix we believe will reduce the number of instances of the 0kb-space issue some PlayStation gamers have encountered. Although this will help reduce cases, we are still researching and trying to find a better solution. Please let us know if you still experience the 0kb problem on PS4 and PS5. This issue can also be experienced on PS5 if you have the PS4 or PS5 version. You can find this information on your dashboard.